Get over your ex and move on for good. Are you wondering how to move on from your ex after a breakup and don’t know how to? Here are some tips to help you.
1) cry it out. There are going to be days you don’t want to get out of bed in the morning or eat 3 meals like you usually do. It’s ok to wallow in your grief a little. Cry if you need to. Remember this is temporary and you won’t always feel this way.
2) say YES to things. If your friends and family are inviting you to do things with them, say yes. You need to remember that you had a life before your ex! There are things you will find joy in without them, you just need to make yourself try.
3) balance out your thoughts. You will be remembering all the good times and maybe blaming yourself for the breakup. There are things you didn’t like about your ex and there are things that made you feel unhappy. Remember those things! Write them down. Balance out your thoughts.
4) rebuild your relationship with yourself. What were your life goals before your ex? What do you enjoy doing? Get out there and find yourself again.
5) talk it out. You need to be able to talk about all the thoughts and feelings you’ve had during this breakup. Speak to someone who can guide you back to happiness. Book your first free telephone session with breakup-help today!